Vector Magnetics’ Rotating Magnet Ranging System (RMRS) is an unmatched solution for intersection of wellbores. With a range of up to 220 feet (67 meters) the RMRS system allows for significant trajectory correction prior to intersection. With pinpoint accuracy and hundreds of successful first time intersects, RMRS is an industry standard.
- The RMRS is used in a variety of drilling applications including:
- Coal Bed Methane de-gassing projects and methane production
- Solution Mining production
- Steering past an existing well at a controlled separation
- As a guidance tool in civil engineering river crossing operations
- To provide controlled separation of parallel well-bores